Monday, December 14, 2009

Xmas2009: Day 1

Mum and dad arrived around 7pm last night. I picked them up and to the first order of business: Papasitos fajitas. YUM! followed by a nice cup of tea @ home.

This morning we went and did some xmas shopping: Koh's, Old Navy, Toys R Us, followed by a trip to the grocery store to stock up on necessities for lunch/dinners, etc. When Trent took a nap I went out for a much needed run. I did about 3.5 miles or so and was relieved to find that, despite my recent laziness, I hadn't lost any of my running stamina. After Trent's nap he took nana and grandad to the park for an hour, which gave me time to do a little work and catch up with emails.

Brian and Kev went out this evening, which presented the perfect opportunity for my favourite food: Fish and vegetables. I made a delicious salmon with broccoli, corn, and Jasmine rice. Then after dinner we went upstairs and played with Trent until bed time. Trent loved making "waffles" with play doh using his toy saw to make a pattern in the "pancakes" I made him, and he played drums for nana and grandad.

Such a great day!

Trent was the perfect little boy today. Only a couple of tiny whining episodes

1 comment:

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.