Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I'm on an old lady schedule.

I mean it. I pass out in front of the tv by 9:30, and I'm wide awake at 5:30. On the way to Asia, I didn't have this kind of problem adjusting to the many time zones we crossed. We even lost an entire day because of the date line, but I functioned just fine when we were there. Coming back, though, we arrived in LA BEFORE we had left Hong Kong. And I just can't get my internal clock to understand that I don't want to be awake at 5:30am.
The cats don't seem to mind. In fact, since we've been back they've been within 2 feet or less of me at all times. I guess they missed their mummy. Awh!
This morning, I woke up at the crack of dawn, did some work, then went to the gym with Barbie. Imagine Barbie getting up and working out at 7:30?? Who is she, and what has she done with my best friend? I supsect alien abduction. If she stops smoking, I'll know for sure ;-)

I swear I'll put pictures from our honeymoon up soon. I'm just too damn lazy at the moment, and as always, work is consuming all of my time. Things ran very smoothly while I was gone, though. Thankfully. And all because of my awesome team. I am very lucky to have them. I spent most of my day today recording speaker notes for a bunch of slide presentations that will go on the web. It's a good thing that the recording software lets you alter the pitch of your voice. I had no idea how much like a 12 year old I sounded. Ack!

No comments: