Yesterday we picked up the grill from Lowes that Brian's parents bought us for xmas. Joan picked out the exact one I would have picked from the brochure, and it's awesome! Kev and I spent an hour assembling it on the patio while Brian worked. We were all eagre to grill on it so as I went to the airport to pick up Tiff, who was returning from xmas with her family in California, the boys went to the store to pick up things to grill. A side note: Tiff got 10 inches of her hair cut off, and donated it. Her hair looks great!
When I got back, the boys had made the most awesome garlic bread on the grill and had made burgers for them, and bought some Mahi-Mahi for me. We grilled some portobello mushrooms, too. Everything turned out delicious and we can't wait to grill some more stuff!
25 School Lunch Ideas Kids Won’t Get Tired Of
3 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment