Saturday, September 03, 2005

I'm finally feeling a bit more human. Last night was Jenn E's birthday celebration. We went to Iron Cactus for drinks and appetizers, then went to Graham Central. Jenn looked beautiful as always, and not looking a day past 25. Barbie and Scott met us at CGS and Scott's parents, Ann and Milt came too. We spent some time in the live music bar, but the band was awful, so we moved to Wild Cats to watch some booty shaking on the bar, then finished off the night watching some cheesy karaoke. I had to leave around midnight because my head was pounding, and my neck was hurting.

This morning Brian went biking with Eric, and I lazed about the house. Now that he's home, I'm going to drag him around more furniture stores because we want to buy a whole new bedroom set for our master bedroom and will be upgrading to a king size bed. Then I want to go buy some fabric to re-cover the dining chairs and make some cusions for the couch.

No comments: