Sunday, January 13, 2008

Things can only get better...

Well, after two weeks of feeling like crap, I'm finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. I'm not completely done yet, but at least I can leave the house and not have to worry about where the nearest loo is. I managed to get some chores done this weekend as well as spend plenty of quality time with my boys. On Friday I got to chat with mum and dad, who have been enjoying their new Nintendo Wii at home. On Saturday Trent and I got passport photos done in preparation for our trip to Switzerland and Spain. Today I gave Tiff a haircut and we got to check out Mike & Tara's new house. It's been several months that we've been trying to make it over there, but I have to say it was well worth the wait. It's simply breathtaking and I am so looking forward to seeing it finished and spending time with them there.
We learned some other exciting news this past week, though at the risk of letting someone else's cat out of the bag, I'm not at liberty to say what it is. I can say, though, that Brian and I are over the moon.
I posted new pictures of Trent on his gallery today. He's now sitting up all by his big boy self! He can't get to sitting position on his own yet, but when you put him there he stays for a while before he loses his balance.

No comments: