Thursday, January 24, 2008

Weekend in review

This past weekend brought with it so many things to celebrate. It started out on Friday morning when I attended the wedding of my BFF and now BFF-in law, Barbie and Scott! It was a really short and sweet ceremony, surrounded by close friends and family. There were some tears of joy and a lot of laughter.
That evening Brian, Trent and I went to NXNW where Brian and Andrea (Cameron Road) were playing. We spent the evening surrounded by our close friends and celebrated another awesome year of life.
On Saturday, my birthday Trent and I spent some time with Nana and Grandad on the webcam and Trent demonstrated his newly developed motor skills as he sat up unassisted for quite a long time. He giggled as Grandad made silly noises and watched Nana intently as we chatted. On Saturday evening, Brian served me cheese and crackers and wine while I spent some quality time hanging out with him and Trent, then he took me out for a romantic dinner at my favourite sushi bar while Aunt Tara and Uncle Mike spent time with Trent. After we picked Trent up we watched a movie and I happily passed out in front of the TV, stuffed full of sushi and sake :-)
Sunday was another relaxing day. I set up a makeshift photo set in Trent's room and shot pictures of him as he played. Here are just a couple. You can view the rest in his gallery.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

he is sooo cute
mel x