Saturday, September 27, 2008

Glad to be home

I'm working on a trip report from our recent holiday - it's taking longer than anticipated because a) I have a lot to talk about, b) I am busy catching up at work, c) I'm a starter but not a finnisher, so it's half done, and d) I'd rather spend time playing with Trent.

But rest assured it's coming.

I went to the gym for the first time in several weeks yesterday. It felt so good to work out. Unfortunately, when I got done I got to the car and the security system malfunctioned and immobilized the car. I guess the anti-theft system works a little too well. I had to run home from the gym and today, a whole 24 hrs later, the car still won't engage. Stupid alarm. The silver lining is that I got an extra few miles of cardio in. But now poor Brian has to figure out how to get the car to start or we have to tow it somewhere to get it looked at. BAH!

No comments: