Wednesday, August 13, 2008

TMI

*disclaimer: For those of you who don't speak "text", TMI = Too Much Information. Fair warning that this blog covers topics some people don't care to know about.

Two things on my mind today:
Sasquatch, sometimes referred to as Big Foot...
That's what I've been feeling like lately. I'm in an awkward phase with regard to hair. I have less than a month till my holiday, and I plan to remove unwanted hair via waxing a few days before we leave. Waxing requires that hair is of a certain length to be effective. Which is right about where I am now. However, if I wax now, it's going to be too short to wax again before my trip. So I'm kind of hairy and scary right now. I'm only talking about legs, eyebrows and mustache, so get your mind out of the gutter. I am not Brazilian. I mentioned this dilemma to Brian yesterday and he actually told me he had noticed my mustache! LOL! lovely. I'm also in an awkward phase with the hair on my head. It's come to my attention recently that I have more than a few gray hairs. Enough to warrant actually colouring it, not for fun anymore, but to actually camouflage. I want it to be freshly done before I go on holiday, however, it's currently at the point where I look like I need to wear a broom skirt and shop bra-less at Whole Foods. You know what I'm talking about if you live in Austin and have ever gone to Whole Foods.
Those who know me must know that I'm exercising some amazing self restraint by not immediately remedying these issues. And if any of you point out my gray hairs or mustache I'll kick your arse!

Junk in the tub!
Trent's gonna kill me some day for posting about this, but it was too funny to pass up. He located his junk while bathing the other day. He was highly amused by it for a good few minutes. Brian and I just let him get on with it and tried to contain our cracking up. That's all I'm gonna say about that.

No comments: