Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Update on Travel, etc...

We've added two extra days onto our vacation! YAY! so now we arrive on Monday and leave the next Wednesday! Brian and I decided to postpone our honeymoon to a later date because (this is really cute) Brian didn't want to be away from the cats longer than 10 days at a time. (awh.) Ok, it wasn't just him... But anyway, we are still going to Hawaii later next year.

We've also chosen a different flight, which goes through Houston. It gets us in to Punta Cana at 2:54, which is 2 hours earlier than our previous arrangements. That might allow for us to meet up with my UK family and share the bus to the resort.

My replacement dress arrived last night. I wasn't able to try it on properly because I need Barbie to help me, and she's going to come over this evening and help me. But I was able to put it on and lace the top two loops to see if it at least fit, and it looks like it's perfect! Now I just need to find another tailor to get a comparison price quote on alterations. It's about a foot too long at the moment.

No comments: