Saturday, July 23, 2005

Waiting for kylie

My new dress (the smaller size) was shipped 2 days ago. I'm anxiously awaiting its arrival. Every time I see the UPS truck, I wait at the window like a dog waiting for its owner to come home... sadly, it's always for the neighbour next door but one. He has an Ebay business that he runs out of his garage.
Hopefully it will arrive tomorrow and then I can take it to another tailor to see if they give me a lower estimate than the first lady. Another option could be for me to alter it myself. I'm not sure if I should be let loose on chiffon. It's very delicate.
Anyway, I can't wait for it to arrive!

I'm not sure if I mentioned that Brian also found his wedding outfit. We weren't really looking for it, but it just kinda jumped out at him. He got some navy blue, very lightweight trousers from Gap, and a white, short-sleeved shirt from Banana Republic. It's really cool because it has two lines of embroidery down the front on either side, and the embroidery kinda looks like the beading on my dress. He put the outfit on the other night and it was absolutely perfect. I wanted to marry him right then!

No comments: