Thursday, March 22, 2007

American Idiots!

I'm very disappointed in America. I don't normally get on my British high-horse, but a nation that would put Stephanie Edwards and Chris Richardson in the bottom two in American Idol has to be a nation of complete morons.
Sanjaya's performance on Tuesday was absolutely awful. He was off-key, out of tune, completely all over the place. It was absolutely horrific. Yet America voted and he got more votes than Steph and Chris???

WTF???

I'm absolutely disgusted. I'm embarassed to live here right now. I thought I was embarassed when America elected G. Dubya for the second time, but this just is the last straw. I'm moving to Canada.

1 comment:

Wassim Melhem said...

I could not agree with you more. It was an outrage.

You and Brian should come to Canada, but I am not sure you would like the pay cut ;)