Wednesday, March 07, 2007

This big ol' house...

Ok, it's not technically that big. In fact as houses in Texas go, and specifically this neighbourhood, it's actually quite small. But right now it feels big because my sweet honey bunny is not here. He's living the high-life on IBM's dollar in Santa Clara, California. Ok, maybe not the high-life, but he did report that he was having fun. Probably thanks to Wassim, who had better be taking good care of him as promised.
Meanwhile, the cats and I are filling up our time with friends, chores, and lounging about. Last night I spent time over at the Masterson house. Today I mowed the back yard. It was in dire need. It took me over an hour to mow because the weeds were SO BAD that I had to mow over all of them twice just to get them. It was a nice break from work, though. I did it during lunch. The sun was shining, it's a barmy 75 degrees! The back yard now looks consistent. Hopefully the weeds will not grow back until AFTER we move out :-)
Today I'm working out twice. I went this morning with Barbie and spent 45 mins on the cross trainer, and I'm going to meet Jen this evening. Maybe I'll do weights and just a wee bit of cardio.
The house is being shown this evening so hopefully the potential buyer will fall in love with the place and offer me a million dollars for it! a girl can dream, can't she?

The cats must be missing their daddy. Onyx has not left my side all day, and while he's been gone, Nikki has slept on my head at night, waking me up with her LOUD snoring. Serioiusly, they need to make those breathe rite strips for cats!

No comments: