Friday, March 14, 2008

Scorcher

Today it feels like the middle of a Texas summer. Ok, not quite, maybe a summer in Spain. But it's HOT. Like 92 degrees hot!
Today Trent and I went for a long run in our neighbourhood. Well, wen I say Trent and I, I mean I ran and Trent pretty much slept. It was hard to keep going on the moderate hills we encountered, but I just talked to myself like a crazy person. I figured if anyone heard me they'd think I was talking to Trent. It worked. I ran the whole way. You might be wondering why Trent was home on a Friday... He had a couple of "blow outs" at daycare yesterday and they were concerned that he might have a stomach virus. So he was sent home and isn't allowed back until Monday. That's fine, though, because we get to spend the whole day doing fun stuff together! He hasn't had any stomach issues since arriving home yesterday afternoon, so today is pretty much just a play day for both of us.
Friday is also family date night. I so look forward to it! Hangin' with my boyz, sipping a 'rita or a wine, chillin' over some good food. Brian's going to a conference in California all next week, so Trent and I need to get our daddy time in as much as we can over the next two days.

No comments: