Monday, March 27, 2006

Facial update

Thanks to everyone for your kind words and concern regarding my traumatic dermatologist visit. I thought I'd give you all a little update since people keep asking how it's doing. The last few days I've kind of felt like wearing a bag over my head and keeping an emergency supply of *etiquette bags on hand in case my head-bag fell off.
I have always had pretty clear skin so I'm not used to wearing a lot of make up, and because my face is covered in red blotches I've actually had to wear foundation! ACK! it looked ok from a distance because it disguised the red blotches, but from about 3 feet away you could see the peeling skin. I am definately going to complain when I go in for my next microderm treatment next week. They should have prepared me for this. I would have either said no, or at least chosen a different date to do it.
GAH!

*etiquette bag: home made sick bag taken along on car/bus rides. Usually comprised of an opaque paper bag, lined with a plastic grocery bag ;-)

No comments: