Sunday, March 05, 2006

Ouiji!

Saturday was another awesome day/night. Barbie and I worked out at the gym together in the early afternoon, then took a quick tour through Walgreens where Barbie entertained fellow shoppers with her musical talents ;-) I cleaned out the pantry, fridge, and junk drawer, met Barbie to help her shop for something to wear, then got ready for an evening out with the girls.

We headed down to Frank and Angies Pizza on 6th. Jenn, Barbie, Tara, Tania, and me, and Tania's husband Jason, whose band was playing at Momo's ate dinner there. After dinner we headed over to Momo's. The band was awesome, and we all got a CD of their new single. Also, there was a camera crew there from Taste of Texas TV show. Jenn did an interview with them about Momo's and katz's. After Ouiji finished playing, we all headed to Donn's Depot to round off our evening with some Murphy's Inlaws. I love that when I go to Donn's everyone makes a huge fuss of me, gives me tons of hugs. Michael and Craig were amazing as always, and when I requested Led Zeplin's "Whole Lotta Love" for the final song they obliged me, and even Donn was rocking out! God damn they're great musicians! You shouldn't just take my word for it, though. Go see them for yourself at Donns on a Thursday night. I saw Winker, who I hadn't seen in forever, and got to dance with a nice young man from Arkansas.

Another very late night. I made it to bed finally around 3am. Today I was dragging quite a bit and woke up with an extremely sore throat and weird cough. I spent most of the day taking it easy on the couch with the cats. While I like to spend time by myself, and I have thoroughly enjoyed my weekend, I sure do miss Brian.

No comments: