Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Oh HAPPY DAY!

Ruby Sue came back from the body shop yesterday. She looks better than new and drives like a dream. Of course, I've been driving a shitty rental for a month so the comparison I have to go with is quite low-end, but MAN! that baby drives like a dream! Tight steering, solid suspension, responsive gas peddle, and of course, it looks good! I sure did miss my Ruby.

We had a couple of visitors last night. Jay came over to drop off a paper cutter that Julia has loaned to me. He had a list of "Honey do's" to get done. Brian thought that was really funny until I informed him that his day was approaching ;-)
Erin came over for a haircut. Erin has the most gorgous curly hair you've ever seen and I always have to touch it when I see her, purely because it's the exact opposite of my own stick straight hair. I gave her long layers and it was absolutely stunning! I hope she likes it too. It was fun to hang out with her. Hair cutting is another creative outlet for me, kinda like my art. Only it's on someone's head. So of course, I did warn her that every time I see her now I'm gonna be checking it out to see how I can do it differently next time, and don't be surprised if I show up with a pair of scissors saying "let me just get that one piece". I imagine picasso was a perfectionist, too :-)

Poor Brian had a horrible night again. Coughing uncontrolably, and it sounded painful. Hopefully it will pass soon.
Today marks the next to last day our good friend Eric will be working for IBM. He is opening his own bike store and we're so excited for him! we're going to Sherlock's with Eric this evening to celebrate for happy hour.
And tomorrow, Brian will be 25!!! Happy Birthday (early) Gummy Bear!

1 comment:

Mandie said...

Yes! it's at Anderson Mill and 620. I'll let you know when the grand opening is. Eric's a total sweetie. You'll love him.